Microsoft Word Template Designer
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Configure template in MS Word using merge keys.
- Format document according to the client’s Corporate Image.
- Test document in software.
- Able to identify Issues/gaps.
- Install document on client site.
- Handover to Support Department for training.
Qualifications and Competencies Required
- Microsoft Word Qualifications (Advanced level will be beneficial)
- Experience with Legal Documents template creation will be beneficial.
- Advanced Word Experience is a prerequisite for this role.
- Headers & Footers
- Paragraph formatting
- Word Merge
- Word Functions
- Document Security
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail