These Terms and Conditions govern your access to the Website. These Terms and Conditions are a valid and binding contract between you and Avantedge Group. It is therefore important that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions. You may not access the Website unless you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions without modification. By accessing the Website, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Avantedge Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to, and you hereby agree that Avantedge Group may, amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and in any way. Avantedge Group will publish the amended Terms and Conditions on the Website. These amendments shall immediately come into effect once published and you will be bound by them. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions regularly and to ensure that you familiarise yourself with any amendments to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any amendments to these Terms and Conditions, you may no longer access the Website.
Please note the following important highlights of these Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions make use of a series of terms, phrases and definitions which have specific meanings in these Terms and Conditions. These terms, phrases and definitions are listed below, together with general interpretive principles which are used to interpret these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions also set out what Avantedge Group regards as acceptable and unacceptable uses of the Website.
- In using this Website, you may access some of its content and transmit your content to Avantedge Group. These Terms and Conditions include details of the licenses Avantedge Group apply to its content and which Avantedge Group requires you to apply to your content when transmitted or otherwise made available to Avantedge Group.
- Avantedge Group has included detailed provisions dealing with liability disclaimers, indemnities and other provisions aimed at limiting its liability to you. These provisions will have an impact on your ability to enforce your rights as Avantedge Group requires you to agree to these provisions as part of its Terms and Conditions of your access to this Website. Avantedge Group recommends you read these provisions carefully.
- Any reference in these Terms and Conditions to a party shall, if such party is liquidated or sequestrated (the meaning of which includes any analogous proceedings in any other jurisdiction), be applicable also to and binding upon that party’s successors in title, assigns, liquidator and/or trustee, as the case may be.
- Legal age and capacity
- You may not access the Website and may not accept these Terms and Conditions if you lack the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract with Avantedge Group; are a person barred from access to the Website under the laws of the Republic of South Africa or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you make access the Website.
- By accessing the Website you represent and warrant that you are of full legal age, or are emancipated or have your guardian’s consent to enter into a contract being these Terms and Conditions.
- Avantedge Group may change aspects of the Website
- Avantedge Group may add new features and modify or even discontinue existing features on the Website without notice to you and in its sole discretion. You hereby agree to this.
- You are free to terminate your access to the Website at any time and without notifying Avantedge Group. Terminating your access to the site will not affect the results of or remove the effects of your access of the Website.